We believe early childhood is a critical period in the development of children. Children with supportive environments will thrive and demonstrate school readiness in addition to high social emotional stamina. We look forward to serving your family's needs.
O’Reilly Early Learning Center provides a developmentally appropriate early childhood education program that supports the development of the whole child (spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally, creatively, and cognitively). We are an early learning and childcare center located in Newton County, Georgia. We are committed to providing a high-level, multi-faceted, innovative and nurturing learning environment for children in an ever-changing technologically advanced era. With an emphasis on math, science, technology, engineering, art and robotics, we are dedicated to life-long, learning. Our high-quality early care and education programs go beyond compliance with health and safety standards, and intentionally facilitate the development of the whole child. Our school is distinguished by:
1) Warm, sensitive responsive early educators who are committed to working with young children and building upon the strengths of families
2) Low child to staff ratios and small class sizes
3) Teachers with formal education and specialized training and credentials in early childhood education
4) A comprehensive developmentally appropriate early learning curriculum and environment
5) A focus upon character training and preparation for future vocations
6) A multi-cultural learning environment that equips students for the global marketplace
7) Differentiated instructional strategies that engage exceptional learners
8) Collaborative relationships between parents, staff, community and society at large
9) Adequate facilities that are safe, provide ample space for learning and provide appropriate materials and furnishings
Our highly qualified educators integrate the Georgia Learning and Development Standards (GLEDS) with Teaching Strategies Creative Curriculum® and ABeka® language arts curriculum in order to build a firm foundation for school readiness and academic achievement. To further accomplish this, effective educators develop a curiosity to learn through organized classrooms, established routines, and curriculum goals that target development in every domain (social, emotional, cognitive, communication, creative, and physical). Our curriculum, policies, and procedures meet the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC) and AdvancED/Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI) accreditation standards for quality schools. Our goal is to achieve 3-star Quality Rating with Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning: Bright from the Start by 2021.
A Day in Our Place